Singapore citizens who are currently pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies in a university overseas are eligible for the SgIS Mid-Term Overseas.
- Singapore Citizen
- Good undergraduate results across all disciplines (excluding healthcare-related disciplines) from an overseas university
- Have completed at least 1 academic semester and have not embarked on their final year of study
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors
Value of award and bond period
- 1 to 2 academic years remaining in university – S$40,000 grant and a 2-year bond with the sponsoring organisation
- More than 2 academic years remaining in university – S$60,000 grant and a 3-year bond with the sponsoring organisation
The SgIS application cycle takes place once per annum.
Applications for SgIS 2020 cycle has closed and the SgIS 2021 cycle will open in early Jan 2021. Click here to join our mailing list to be kept updated on the latest news!