2. How to apply
You can apply online from Friday, 1 January 2021 to Monday, 22 March 2021.APPLY FOR FULL-TERM APPLY FOR MID-TERM
Information to prepare
You will need to submit the following information in the application form:
- O-Level and A-Level information. You do not need to submit your results or transcript unless you took the exams overseas.
- PDF copy of your academic transcript if you have a Polytechnic Diploma, International Baccalaurete (IB) Diploma, NUS High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Intended universities and courses of study if you are a Full-Term applicant.
- PDF copy of your University Academic Transcript if you are a Mid-Term applicant.
- 500 word write-up about yourself and your career aspirations.
- (Optional) Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) and other achievements or qualifications.
- National Service information.
Choosing your preferred industries or sponsoring organisations
You can indicate up to 3 preferred industries and up to 5 preferred sponsoring organisations in your application. Choose carefully as your application will be surfaced to the organisations based on your choices. Learn about the different industries and sponsoring organisations.