3. Receive S1 Option Form and Eligibility Letter
Your child will receive a personalised S1 Option Form and Eligibility Letter along with their PSLE results. The S1 Option Form contains your child’s S1 PIN for the submission process.
The Eligibility Letter may include information about:
- Whether your child is eligible to choose a course, for example, between Express and Normal (Academic) or between Normal (Academic) and Normal (Technical). You must choose 1 course based on your child’s academic ability. The chosen course will apply to all the submitted school choices.
- Language programmes such as Higher Mother Tongue Language or a Third Language.
- Bonus points for admission to Special Assistance Plan schools, if your child performed well in the PSLE and Higher Chinese.
- Edusave scholarships for independent schools, if your child is eligible.
Explore and shortlist suitable schools based on your child's PSLE results and eligibility.
If you are unable to collect the PSLE results
If you or your child are unable to pick up their PSLE results, S1 Option Form and Eligibility Letter, nominate another adult to do so using this proxy form .