4. Submit school preferences (Non-mainstream school child)
Example: Home-schools, international schools, private schools, religious schools and Special Education (SPED) schools. If you are unsure, contact us to find out more.
You have until 3pm on Friday, 30 October 2020 to submit your child’s school preferences online. Follow these steps:
- Fill out the School Preference Form together with your child, listing a maximum of 3 schools in order of preference.
- Log in to the DSA-Sec Portal using the registration number and password that you used for your child’s application. Your child’s list of schools and offers will be available after login. To reset your password, you can click on the Forget Password at the login page.
- Follow the instructions to submit your preferences.
- Print or save the acknowledgement page.
- You can update, withdraw or re-submit your application until 3pm on Friday, 30 October 2020. Refer to this guide for detailed instructions.
- If your child is admitted through DSA-Sec, they must commit to their chosen school for the duration of the programme. They are not allowed to transfer to another school.