1. Overview and key dates
Once your child receives their PSLE results, you and your child will select the secondary schools they wish to attend. Submit these choices to MOE by 3pm on Wednesday, 28 November 2018.
Here are the steps in the process:
- Your child will receive a personalised S1 Option Form and Eligibility Letter along with their PSLE results.
- Discuss secondary school options with your child. The courses and schools available to your child will depend on their PSLE results. Then, complete the S1 Option Form.
Submit your child's choices, either through our Internet System or in person at your child’s primary school.
PSLE results released
- PSLE results released at 11am.
School choice submission period begins
- S1 Internet System opens for 24-hour online submission at 11am.
- Primary schools open for in-person submission from 11am to 3pm on the first day, and 9am to 3pm on subsequent days.
Note: Primary schools are not open on weekends, but you can still submit school choices online through the S1 Internet System.
Last day to submit school choices
- Submit preferred secondary school choices by 3pm, online or at your child’s primary school.