Only an existing member of your school’s Committee of Management is allowed to apply to terminate or close the school.
How to notify
You will need to notify us of your school’s termination or closure online via GoBusiness Licensing.
Follow these steps:
- Select “amend existing licence” under the “licence application” menu.
- Choose “Ministry of Education” as the government agency.
For technical assistance in GoBusiness Licensing, you can contact their helpdesk through:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: +65 6774 1430Operation hours:
- From 8am to 8pm on Mondays to Fridays
- From 8am to 2pm on Saturdays
- Original hand-signed hardcopy note from owners (if sole-proprietorship) or Partners (if ownership is a partnership business or a limited liability partnership) or Directors’ Resolution (if ownership of school is a company) stating that all obligations to students and staff have been discharged, duly signed and dated by all partners or directors.
- Original Certificate of Registration of School and Classroom Accommodation Certificates.
The documents will be processed within 14 days upon our acceptance of the documents. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will delay the processing time.
How to submit your documents
Mail the documents to:
Private Schools Section
MOE HQ, Level 9
1 North Buona Vista Drive
Indicate the name of your school, online application ID, date and specify “Termination or closure of school”.
We will notify you through email once your request has been processed. Or, you can check through GoBusiness Licensing.