Documents required for special education school application

Learn what documents you will need to submit when you apply to a special education school.

  • Singapore Citizens
  • Permanent Residents
  • International students

Original special education school application form with:

  • A photocopy of:
    • Child’s birth certificate.
    • Child’s deed poll (if your child has changed their name).
    • Parents’ or guardian’s NRIC or passport.
  • Report book or progress reports.  
  • School report.
  • Medical report.
  • Psychological report.
  • Photocopy of certificate of legal guardianship (if applicable).  
  • Workplace Literacy and Numeracy scores (for applications to Metta School and Delta Senior School for students aged 16 to 18 years old).

Part of:

Special educational needs