3. Receive offer email and register at designated school
You will be notified through email by MOE HQ in October on whether your child has been offered a place in a primary school.
If offered a place, you will be informed of how to register with the designated school. The school will inform you of the reporting day where you would need to bring along the outcome email and relevant documents for verification at the school.
You will need these original documents for verification when reporting to school:
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Child’s passport.
- Child’s immigration exemption order, Dependant’s Pass, Student’s Pass, Long Term Visit Pass, if any.
- Both parents’ passport, NRIC, entry or re-entry permit.
- Both parents’ Employment Pass, Work Permit, Long Term Visit Pass, if any.
- Child’s immunisation records.
- Offer email by MOE HQ.
- Any other documents specified by the school.
Schools may request for more documents during registration.