What is MOE Kindergarten
We started MOE Kindergarten (MK) to provide quality and affordable Kindergarten 1 (K1) and Kindergarten 2 (K2) education to Singapore Citizens (SC) and Permanent Residents (PR).
Our curriculum and programmes focus on:
- Holistic development.
- Integrated and active learning.
- Learning through purposeful play and quality interactions.
- Developing confidence and social skills.
- Building a good foundation in literacy and numeracy.
- Nurturing bilingualism through learning activities in both English and Mother Tongue Language (i.e. Chinese, Malay and Tamil languages).
What we offer
We offer 4-hour K1 and K2 programmes for children. You can choose from the following options:
- Morning session (8am to 12pm)
- Afternoon session (1pm to 5pm)
There are currently 28 MKs across Singapore, with a total of about 60 to be opened by 2025. Find an MK at your preferred location.
We offer Kindergarten Care (KCare), a full-day child care programme, available at most MKs.
If you register, your child will be in KCare before and after your selected MK session, providing the convenience of a full-day service.
Partnership with PCF Sparkletots and My First Skool
This partnership provides quality and affordable preschool education for SCs and PRs aged 2 months to 6 years.
Under this model, your child will attend:
- A partner EYC until they are 4 years old.
- The MK that is partnered with the EYC and have a seamless transition to K1 in the year they turn 5.
Children with special educational needs
We’re committed to supporting children with mild special educational needs or developmental delays who are able to access learning in a group of 20 children.
Children's needs are best met when they are enrolled in an education setting that has an appropriate level of support and resources. If your child has been diagnosed with moderate or severe special educational needs, you should enrol them at an Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children (EIPIC) centre.
Register for MK
Want to register your child for MK?
Get started by learning about fees, required documents, and whether your child is eligible for financial assistance or priority enrolment.
MOE Kindergarten brochure
Available in English and the 3 Mother Tongue Languages. Download a copy and share it with your family and friends!