3. How to register
The Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) is conducted in January after the release of the O-Level results. You can register online via the JAE Internet System (JAE-IS). The JAE-IS will be opened for 5 calendar days starting from the O-Level results release day, Monday 13 January 2020. You can access the system at any time within this period, starting from 3pm on Monday, 13 January 2020 to 4pm on Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
If you are unable to register online, you may register personally at the MOE Customer Service Centre (CSC).
If you sat for the most recent O-Level examinations
You can log in using your SingPass or JAE PIN. The JAE PIN is a unique password found in the upper right-hand corner of your Form A .
If you sat for the O-Level examinations in earlier years
You will require a SingPass to access the JAE-IS. Apply for a SingPass at least 10 working days before the JAE.
You will need to follow the steps below to register:
- Log in to the JAE-IS using SingPass.
- Submit a request to compile your eligible courses. This service will not be available on the last day of registration.
- Log in to the JAE-IS 6 hours later to check for your eligible courses under JAE.
- Submit your application.
- If you do not receive any outcome from your request to compile eligible courses, contact MOE CSC.
- You are allowed to amend your submitted course choice via JAE-IS only once. This can only be done during the registration period.
If you are unable to register via JAE-IS, you can register at our MOE CSC during the 5-day JAE registration period. You are required to bring along your original:
- Identity card.
- O-Level certificate.
- CCA certificates.
If you cannot register in person
If you or your parents are unable to register in person during the JAE registration period, your parents can nominate another adult to do so using this proxy form .
Your appointed proxy must be 21 years old and above and is required to produce the following documents for verification when registering at MOE CSC:
- Completed Proxy Form .
- Appointed proxy’s original NRIC.
- Photocopy of parents/guardians’ NRIC (both sides) or passport.
- Photocopy of child’s NRIC (both sides) or birth certificate or passport.
- Child’s original O-Level certificate or result slip.
- Child’s original CCA certificates.
To learn more about courses
Explore courses based on aggregate type, score, type of institute and area of interest.