Last updated:

7. Make an appeal

After the release of the JAE posting results, if you wish to appeal for a place in a particular institution, you must meet the admission criteria of the institution you are appealing to. You can make an appeal through one of the following ways:

  • If you want to appeal for a place in a JC or MI, you should contact your school of choice directly by phone or email. Contact details of the JCs/MI can be found in SchoolFinder.
  • If you want to appeal for a place in a polytechnic or ITE, you will need to go through the JAE Online Appeal Portal.

Appeals are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the institution you have approached, and a place may be granted only when compelling reasons are presented and vacancies are available.