3. How to apply
The Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) is conducted in January after the release of the O-Level results. It will run for 5 calendar days.
You may submit your application online through the JAE Internet System (JAE-IS).
What you need to know before applying for your courses
- Filling in the JAE Worksheet with your course and programme choices before accessing JAE-IS will prepare you for the online application.
- You may choose up to 12 courses from different institutions in your application.
- You may combine O-Level results from any 2 years to apply for your courses.
- You may amend your submitted choices via JAE-IS only during the JAE registration period.
- Find step-by-step registration instructions in the JAE-IS User Guide.
- Apply for a SingPass at least 10 working days before the start of JAE.
- Access JAE-IS using your SingPass.
- Submit a request for a compilation of eligible courses. This service is not available on the last day.
- Log in to JAE-IS 6 hours later to check the courses you are eligible for.
- Choose your courses and submit your application.
- If you are eligible for JAE and do not receive any replies to your course compilation request, contact MOE CSC.
If you are unable to register via JAE-IS
- Your NRIC, CCA record and O-Level results slip
- NRICs of parents or guardian, and proxy
Note: All registration must be completed by 4pm on Friday, 15 January 2021 (tentative).