2. How to apply
You can submit your application for the 2021 S-AEIS from Monday, 4 January to Friday, 22 January 2021.
Follow these steps:
- Submit an online application. Make sure you have a valid email address.
- Make payment for the fees through the preferred mode of credit or debit card during your online application.
- If you are unable to do so, you can also pay through PayNow or NETS. You will receive an email with QR code for payment through PayNow and instructions to pay through NETS. If you choose to pay by NETS, you are to make an appointment at least 2 days in advance before proceeding to our Customer Service Centre. Find out how to make appointment.
- Email the following supporting documents in PDF or JPG to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week. Please indicate the applicant's name as per passport in the email subject title.
- Your child’s birth certificate. If it is in other languages, you have to submit an accurate English translated copy.
- Your child’s passport with validity of at least 6 months.
If your application and payment are successful, you will receive an official email from the Singapore Examinations & Assessment Board (SEAB). The email will include:
- The S-AEIS entry proof
- Your child’s details
- Index number
- Test timetable
- Test venue
- Instructions for applicants, such as do's and dont's, what to bring, etc.
How much is it
The S-AEIS fee is $672.
Note: Fees are non-refundable.