Who is eligible
- Students who are studying full-time in any of the polytechnics.
- Students who are studying full-time subsidised undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the autonomous universities.
- Singapore Citizen students who are studying part-time subsidised undergraduate programmes in the autonomous universities.
How it works
The Tuition Fee Loan covers:
- Up to 75% of subsidised fees payable by polytechnic students.
- Up to 90% of the subsidised Singapore Citizen fees payable by university students.
The loan is tenable for the entire course duration. It is interest-free during the course of study, with interest only commencing upon graduation. The maximum loan repayment method is up to 10 years for loans taken at polytechnic level, and up to 20 years for loans taken at the university level.
How to apply
- Students in Singapore Management University (SMU) can approach the institution.
- Students in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) or National University of Singapore (NUS) can approach DBS or OCBC.
- All other students can approach DBS.