The MOE Customer Service Centre offers 3 main types of examination-related services:
- Purchase of Statement of Results (SOR) for misplaced national examination certificates
- Collection of GCE examination certificates
- Replacement of entry proof
If you are a SingPass holder, you may be able to retrieve your past years' PSLE, N-Level, O-Level and A-Level examination results through your ‘Skills Passport' on MySkillsFuture portal or the MySkillsFuture mobile application. Learn how to retrieve and view your digitised examination results (go to the ‘Individuals' tab).
If you are not a SingPass holder, or the results are not available in your ‘Skills Passport', you can purchase a Statement of Results (SOR). The SOR is an official document certifying your achievements in the examination.
- No replacement certificates will be issued as these are controlled documents.
- PSLE examination results from 1976 will be made available progressively on MySkillsFuture portal. Check its availability.
- You can refer to the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB) website for more details on the availability of SORs, mode of retrieval or purchase, and processing time.
How much does a SOR cost
Retrieve online copy at MySkillsFuture portal: Free
Registered mail to a local address: $10 per copy. Local postage is temporarily waived until further notice.
Registered airmail to an overseas address: $10 per copy and $5 postage fee per overseas address
How to purchase a SOR
You will need to email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed application form.
- Photocopy of the front and back of your NRIC or foreign identification document.
- An e-receipt or screenshot of confirmed payment details.
The SOR will be mailed out within 3 working days after we have received all required documents and proof of payment.
If you took the following examinations, you will have to submit the Certifying Statement application form to Cambridge Assessment International Education instead:
- O-Level Cambridge School Certificate examination in 1970 or earlier.
- A-Level Cambridge Higher School Certificate examination in 1972 or earlier.
- A-Level Cambridge General Certificate of Education in 1973 and 1974.
If eligible, you will receive your certificate within a month from the date of the results release. The certificate will be sent to you through registered mail to your address registered with the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB).
Undelivered certificates will be returned to MOE Customer Service Centre, and you can make an e-appointment to collect them.
Collect your certificate through your school.