4. How to apply
Once you have shortlisted schools and programmes that your child is interested in, you should:
- Visit the schools’ websites to learn about the application deadline and requirements.
- Take note of any potential interview or audition dates.
- Submit your application by the deadline listed on the schools’ websites.
- When applying to multiple schools, bear in mind that each school may have trials, interviews or auditions that will take up your child's time.
- If your child is not studying in a MOE mainstream primary school, collect a registration number from the MOE Customer Service Centre before submitting your application to the schools. This unique registration number is to identify your child as a DSA-Sec candidate to participate in the exercise.