Roles and responsibilities
You will be a key member of the school’s senior management team, supporting the holistic education outcomes and learning experiences of students through effective school administration and efficient management of resources.
You will lead a team of Executive and Administrative staff to uphold service excellence in school and work in close collaboration with the teaching staff to achieve the desired school and educational outcomes.
You will also assist the Principal in these areas:
School strategic planning and implementation
- Developing the school’s strategic plan and driving continuous improvement
- Building collaborative partnerships and active engagement with key stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
School administration and management of resources
- Overseeing finance, procurement, HR, inventory, and student-related administration and operations to ensure compliance with relevant policies, guidelines, procedures and alignment with the school’s strategic plan
- Allocating and managing resources efficiently to achieve the school’s goals
- Harnessing IT to increase productivity and enhance school processes
Leadership and management of people
- Leading and motivating the School Admin Team through promoting a culture of service excellence and growth, and conducting effective performance management and feedback
School facility and security management
- Overseeing the facility management and operations; and incorporating best practices to ensure a safe and conducive learning environment
- Ensuring appropriate security procedures and measures are in place and ready for implementation when required
- At least 5 years in a leadership position with general management experience
- Preferably, experience in strategic planning, financial management and human resource management
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and leadership skills
- A passion for educating and interacting with students
- A dynamic and highly driven individual with strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Visit Careers@Gov to apply for this position. Application will close on 29 March 2020.