Roles and responsibilities
You will be a key member of the School Administration Team (SAT) assisting the school leaders in the areas of estate management, safety and security, school discipline and logistics support.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the school leaders in planning and aligning the objectives and work plan to meet the school’s strategic needs
- Supporting the school leaders in development and maintenance of positive relationships with diverse stakeholders, such as parents, vendors, public etc.)
- Supervising a team of school attendants and providing them with on-the-job training for effective school operations
- Managing the physical and technological infrastructure maintenance and improvement works of the school premises, including assisting to forecast the financial needs of the estate management plan
- Overseeing and reviewing the implementation of security and safety procedures and measures in school
- Working with the school leaders and teachers to manage and support students at risk
- Assisting in the school’s budgetary processes, financial and procurement operations as well as the use of technology to increase productivity
You should have:
- Experience in logistics, estate management, safety and emergency planning and/or discipline management
- Good organising abilities, interpersonal and communications skills
- Fire Safety Manager certification would be an advantage
View and apply for available positions at Careers@Gov.