Roles and responsibilities
As a school’s ICT associate or ICT manager, you will advise and support school management in planning and implementing ICT plans. You will also work closely with MOE’s IT Division on initiatives that support learning through ICT.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Taking on the “enterprise IT” duties required in school which include ICT administration, asset management, ICT procurement, coordinating for the implementation of HQ-driven ICT projects within school and improving cybersecurity postures
- Supporting the planning and execution of school ICT plans by assisting the Head of Department (HOD) for ICT, working with HQ-based ICT Partners and providing advice to the school team on suitable ICT tools and applications embedded into the school's ICT plans
- Tracking the usage of ICT funding and supporting the HOD ICT to provide adequate solutions to monitor utilization
- Supporting teachers in adopting good ICT in teaching and learning (T&L) practices by exploring ICT tools and applications for use during T&L, aligning ICT practices with the school’s and MOE HQ’s ICT plans and advising teachers on the relevant security and data considerations when using ICT for T&L
You should have:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good customer-service orientation and mature people management skills
- Good analytical, conceptualization and problem solving skills
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in an Information Technology-related environment
View and apply for available positions at Careers@Gov.