Roles and responsibilities
You will help students at schools, polytechnics and the Institute of Technical Education (ITE) explore their strengths, interests and aspirations. You will guide them and their parents in making informed plans and decisions for their education and career.
You will also work with teachers, and with partners from the government and various industries to monitor developments and design appropriate guidance programmes.
You should have:
- A passion for working with and guiding young people
- An open mind, flexibility and cultural sensitivity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a positive, encouraging nature
- Excellent collaborative and time-management skills
- The ability to develop systems and structures
- At least 5 years of work experience with good industry knowledge or experience in education. Having knowledge or experience in career counselling would be advantageous.
Visit Careers@Gov to apply for this position. Application will close on 29 March 2020.