Roles and responsibilities
You will play a key role in assisting the school leaders in finance, human resource management, stakeholder management and general administration of the school. You will supervise a small team of Executive and Administrative Staff (EAS) to achieve excellence in school administration and operations.
Your job will include:
- Supporting the school leaders in aligning the objectives and work plan to the overall objectives of the school to meet the school’s strategic needs
- Supporting the school leaders in developing and maintaining positive relationships with the schools’ stakeholders such as parents, vendors, and the public, etc.
- Overseeing and managing the school’s budgeting process and financial operations, for example, budget exercises, asset and inventory tracking, handling audit queries, etc.
- Managing the administration of overall procurement processes in schools to ensure compliance with MOE guidelines
- Supporting the school in human resource management including manpower resourcing and benefits administration
- Supporting the holistic development of students including the management of pupil placement and programmes such as financial assistance schemes and admissions exercises
- Assisting to drive implementation and use of IT infrastructure to increase productivity including integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT) into administrative processes, and leveraging ICT to improve efficiency in work processes and in supporting teaching and learning
- At least 2 years experience in finance, procurement, human resources or general administration
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, as well as the ability to lead and work well in teams
- A dynamic and motivated individual with a keen interest in continuous improvement and work excellence
- A keen interest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and prior experience in IT or project management would be an advantage
View and apply for available positions at Careers@Gov.