Roles and responsibilities
You will be part of the School Administration Team (SAT) assisting the school leaders and Administration Manager in the areas of finance, procurement, student services, stakeholder management and general administration.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the school leaders in maintaining positive relationships with the schools’ stakeholders, such as students, parents, teachers, vendors and the broader community
- Assisting in the school’s financial operations, including collection of finances, processing of payments and claims, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations
- Assisting in procurement matters and processes as well as the management of contracts, as required by the school
- Assisting in the coordination and administration of personnel matters such as engagement of relief staff and providing advice to staff on HR aspects
- Supporting the implementation of security and safety procedures and measures in the school
- Supporting the review and streamlining of processes for efficient and effective running of the General Office, for example, pupil placement and applications
- Providing support in administering various MOE IT systems in the school
You should have:
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well in teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and IT systems.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of prior experience in finance, procurement or customer service.
View and apply for available positions at Careers@Gov.