Roles and responsibilities
Cover teaching duties at schools.
- Graduates with a degree obtained on-campus
- Undergraduates currently pursuing a degree on-campus
- Graduates: $100 per day
- Undergraduates: $80 per day
Wages are paid fortnightly, and is daily rated as follows:
- 5.5 hours or more: Full daily wage
- 2.75 to under 5.5 hours: Half daily wage
- Under 2.75 hours: Not eligible for salary payment
You will not be paid for Sundays and scheduled school holidays. However, you will be paid for public holidays that fall within your appointment period.
Between 1 day and 10 weeks per appointment, for at least 5 hours per day.
You will be eligible for pro-rated leave benefits after 90 days or more of cumulative service. Cumulative service refers to contracts that:
- Last 14 days or more
- Are renewed within 30 calendar days of the last contract
- Are at the same school
Note: If your spouse is eligible for maternity or adoption leave, you will still be eligible for shared parental leave even if you have served less than 3 months.