Roles and responsibilities
- Provide young children with an enriching learning experience, nurture their social skills and prepare them for lifelong learning
- Plan and deliver education programmes to help foster holistic learning and development
- Parent and community engagement
- Former MK Educators
- Individuals who possess a DECCE-T (or equivalent)
- L2 certified Kindergarten Teachers
Between 1 day and 10 weeks per appointment, for at least 5 hours per day.
You will be eligible for pro-rated leave benefits after 3 months of cumulative service. Cumulative service refers to contracts that:
- Last 14 days or more
- Are renewed within 30 calendar days of the last contract
- Are at the same MOE Kindergarten
Note: If your spouse is eligible for maternity or adoption leave, you will still be eligible for shared parental leave even if you have served less than 3 months.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Register and apply through the Relief Employment Management System (REMS) portal.
- Check your application status via REMS. Applications may take up to 6 weeks to process. Shortlisted applicants may need to undergo a medical examination and may have to receive vaccinations according to the prevailing guidelines.
- If successful, you will be listed in our registry, and schools will contact you directly if they need your services or you may call the schools to enquire about vacancies.
Help and support
Use the REMS enquiry form if you have any enquiries about these matters:
- Submitting your application
- Updating your personal particulars
- Updating your bank account details
- Questions about salary and CPF payments