Roles and responsibilities
- Provide young children with an enriching learning experience, nurture their social skills and prepare them for lifelong learning
- Plan and deliver education programmes to help foster holistic learning and development
- Parent and community engagement
- Former MK Educators
- Individuals who possess a DECCE-T (or equivalent)
- L2 certified Kindergarten Teachers
Varies from 1 day to 10 weeks per appointment, depending on the requirements of the school.
You will be eligible for pro-rated leave benefits after 3 months of cumulative service. Cumulative service refers to contracts that:
- Last 14 days or more
- Are renewed within 30 calendar days of the last contract
- Are at the same MOE Kindergarten
Note: If your spouse is eligible for maternity or adoption leave, you will still be eligible for shared parental leave even if you have served less than 3 months.
How to register
- Submit your application through the Registration and Engagement Management System (REMS 2.0) portal.
- Check your application status via REMS 2.0. Applications may take up to 6 weeks to process.
- If successful, you will be listed in our registry, and schools will contact you directly if they need your services. You may also search job postings for vacancies in schools. Successful registration in REMS 2.0 does not guarantee employment in schools.
Help and support
Refer to the user guides on REMS 2.0 portal if you need more information on how to submit your application, update your personal particulars etc. If you have other queries, such as about salary and CPF payments, you may send us your queries using the REMS enquiry form.