Effecting a National Curriculum that Enables Our Young to Lead Purposeful Lives.
- Oversees the formal curriculum and co-curricular programmes in the areas of the Arts, Character and Citizenship Education, Guidance, Physical, Outdoor and Sports Education.
- Works with schools, Institutes of Higher Learning, partners and stakeholders to design, review and revise syllabuses and instructional materials.
- Provides leadership to schools in the effective implementation of the holistic curriculum to enhance student learning in the cognitive, affective, physical and aesthetic domains.
- Designs, organises and implements national programmes to complement and enrich the curriculum.
- Conducts educational research to enhance design and delivery of the curriculum.
- Builds capacities of schools through consultancy, training, monitoring and partnerships.
- Identifies, develops and recognises student talents and school best practices in the areas of the Arts, Character and Citizenship Education, Guidance, Physical, Outdoor and Sports Education.
- Oversees CCA policy formulation, implementation and evaluation.