CORPORATE RESEARCH OFFICE
Optimise the use of knowledge through creation, dissemination and translation of knowledge and promote collaborations between policy makers, practitioners and educational researchers.
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION BRANCH
Management Information Section:
- Apply data science expertise to issues, both within and beyond MOE, to inform policymaking, programme development and educational practice.
- Provide thought leadership, consultancy and direct support in statistics and data analytics.
- Drive MOE’s transformation efforts to be “data-to-the-core” through formulating and implementing MOE’s HQ Data Strategy.
Data Administration Centre:
- Develop and manage MOE’s data assets to facilitate data access and exploitation that will enhance MOE’s service to students/public.
- Govern data quality in MOE and serve as Single Source of Truth for education related statistics for whole-of-Government.
- Oversee the administration of the annual Edusave awards selection exercise for schools, polytechnics and ITE.
PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT RESEARCH BRANCH
Provide thought leadership, specialist consultancy, and direct support in measurement, psychological science, and the science and practice of evaluation, to support evidence-informed decision making and the generation of insights to advance solutions for MOE policies and programmes.
RESEARCH & EVALUATION BRANCH
Conduct international benchmarking studies, as well as national research and evaluation studies of strategic importance to inform policymaking, programme development and improvement of educational practice.