The Infrastructure & Facility Services Division comprises the following branches:
- Development Planning Branch
- HQ Services Branch
- Safety, Security and Emergency Branch
- School Campus Department
Development Planning Branch
- Monitors and reviews projections of school places, new schools, relocation and merger of schools.
- Reviews and formulates the framework for infrastructure planning such as Programme for Rebuilding and Improving Existing schools (PRIME), Indoor Sports Hall (ISH) and Primary Education Review and Implementation (PERI).
- Reviews and monitors land use planning and land policies affecting schools.
HQ Services Branch
- Oversees the planning, development, management and operations of MOE HQ infrastructure, workspaces and facilities.
- Reviews, implements and delivers corporate administration services for MOE HQ.
- Reviews, formulates and implements record management and registry policies and services for MOE HQ.
Safety, Security and Emergency Branch
- Oversees, establishes and operationalises safety, security and emergency systems for educational institutions and MOE HQ, and coordinates such efforts with relevant Government agencies.
- Plans and facilitates audits, training and exercises for educational institutions and MOE HQ to ensure safety standards and readiness for crisis and emergencies.
School Campus Department
- Manages and advises on school infrastructure design and works for new schools, and on-site upgrading, minor works and improvement and maintenance of existing schools.
- Oversees school infrastructure policies including school facility specifications and national initiatives such as community sharing.
- Provides policy and administrative support for school car parks, canteen and school bus services.