- Develops and manages strategic messaging and promotes effective communication of education policies, programmes and initiatives to local and international media, as well as the general public.
Engagement and Research Division
- To engage MOE’s key internal and external stakeholders to consult and garner support for the developments and shifts in education.
- To build broader MOE capabilities for effective engagement to support MOE’s policy and implementation process.
- We support MOE’s public communications initiatives by creating content and user experiences that show the purpose and impact of policies.
- We work with various media (eg, articles, videos, infographics, experiential) to engage our stakeholders.
- We manage and produce content for the Milestone publications, Schoolbag.sg and MOE’s social media platforms.
- Develop holistic online / social media strategy to better amplify MOE’s reach, online presence and stakeholder engagement.
- Provide thought leadership on digital strategy, and online comms & engagement.
- Build digital capabilities within CEG. Discover, develop, test new digital apps/platforms, and digitalising communications & engagement work/process.
- To coordinate and support the work of two divisions in CEG, as well as between CEG and its partners.
- To ensure that communications and engagement across MOE support good policy development and implementation.
- To provide logistics and administration support to execute Ministry-level major communications platforms and events organised by CEG.
- To oversee CEG’s procurement, HR, administration and finance matters, as well as knowledge management and training functions.